Note: Please Contact Recruiter Directly!
I am contacting all the automotive safety professionals in our database to let you know about a safety opportunity that I have with a leading international Tier automotive supplier located in the Cincinnati, OH area. We need a Corporate Safety Manager with the following experience:
- Multiple plant safety experience, they don’t want an environmental or health expert, they want a person with a solid plant safety background.
- Behavioral Safety Program experience either implementing or monitoring the program,
- Good experience with return to work and Workers Compensation programs.
- They want someone who will be willing to travel to the production plants and someone who knows what is happening in the plants because he/she have seen it for themselves.
- CSP or ASP would be good.
- The compensation is $75,000, so I am looking for a senior safety engineer or a safety manager who is ready for a bigger job. The successful candidate needs to be someone who has managed a minimum of 3-plants.
The compensation for this position is at or slightly above market rate for the area and my client offers a very good relocation package. If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please contact me because my client wants to interview candidates as soon as possible.
8844 Ruffian Lane, Suite A
Newburgh, IN 47630
(812) 858-0803 – Direct
(812) 842-1000 – Office
Experts in Global Search
Employment(Good) News : Recent placements for Dan Oates include Regional Controller, Plant Controller, Regional HR Manager, Plant Quality Manager, Project Manager, and Program Manager.