Note: Please contact the Recruiter directly. I am posting this as a favor to them!
Regional SHE Manager
Our client Company is leading merchandiser and trader of agricultural commodities as well as an ethanol processor.
This position has responsibility for providing Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) technical support, oversight, and assistance to regional SHE representatives, plants and facilities. Support the information needs of plant level, regional and corporate management.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant technical or science field required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of combined industrial Safety, Health and Environmental regulatory management experience. Experience in Agri-business industry preferred.
- Knowledge of facility manufacturing regulatory requirements (e.g. OSHA, EPA, DOT, etc). .
- No direct supervisory responsibility, but will have indirect supervisory responsibility for personnel in Safety, Health and Environmental management roles at plant sites.
- Must be able to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Relocation package negotiable
- Excellent benefit package
Skype Address: Jerry.W.Rich
View current positions at : www.smithbrownjones.com