Note: Please Contact Recruiter Directly! I am posting this job as a favor to them!
We are looking for a PSM to currently be in or relocate to Anderson, SC. This is a permanent role – $90k-115k. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please send info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Process Safety Manager | Anderson, SC
· Must have hands on ability to write, create and provide or carry out the program or standards. Written and lead and carried out Standard Operating Procedures.
· Built a PSM program.
· Perform process Hazard Analysis (a doer and a measurer).
· From the Chemical industry (oil & gas, petro chemical or paint & coatings)
· A 100% PSM professional.
· Conducted PHA and define software used.
· PSM leader – must have project management and leadership experience – leading teams (hands on)
|PSM (Process Safety Management) Compliance Leader. This individual will provide PSM Program Leadership and technical support on a variety of PSM compliance projects.Heavy PSM experience and Petrochemical, or refinery kind of experience (or heavy combustible) materials is important!!
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or an equivalent engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years experience managing Process Safety Programs, OSHA 1910.119. Preferably with flammable liquids.
- Construction/ Project Management hands on experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing EHS preferable in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with applicable NFPA Requirements
- Strong knowledge of continuous manufacturing processes
- Skilled in project management
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the capability to promote positive behavior through effective recognition
- Occupational Health Management System and PHA software experience
Kristi Ramsey | Partner, Recruitment Solutions
Management Recruiters of St. Charles