Please contact recruiter directly! I am posting this as a favor to them!
Our client is seeking a Safety Manager. In this position, we’re seeking strong experience in implementation and leading behavioral based safety processes and leading a safety cultural change process. This is a required competency for the successful candidate. Also, experience with VPP – an understanding of the development and implementation of VPP processes and programs.
Nice base salary, and bonus is eligible. Position is a direct hire, Our client does offer a relo package.
- ·Strong industrial safety & environmental health experience in a manufacturing environment.
- ·Strong experience in implementation and leading behavioral based safety processes and safety cultural change process.
- ·Understanding of the development and implementation of VPP processes and programs.
- ·Strong quantitative & analytical skills: accident investigation, root cause analysis, trending, etc.
- ·Excellent knowledge of regulatory agency guidelines and compliance.
- ·Experience in Lean, Six-Sigma, etc. processes and integrating safety as a key “process”
- ·Practical problem-solving capabilities and Excellent project management skills.
- ·Proactive leadership style with proven ability to persuade, convince, influence, impress upon others.
- ·Demonstrated effective management of internal and external change
- ·Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills