Please Contact Recruiter Directly! I am posting this job as a favor to them!
· Implement programs for safety and compliance to be used on a daily basis and promote awareness among plant employees of the benefits of safety and compliance.
· Provide advice and make recommendations to management regarding necessary pollution prevention steps.
· Coordinate HSE training for all employees. Investigate all accidents and environmental incidents and recommend corrective actions.
· BS or related experience in Chemistry, Biology, Safety Science or related fields
· 5 + years relevant supervisor/management experience
Please email resumes to Lauren@scientificsearch.com for consideration.
SCIENTIFIC SEARCH – Our discoveries will amaze you!
Celebrating 29 years of recruiting and staffing excellence.
Phone (856) 761-0900 ext 108
Cell (609) 257-8640