Please Contact Recruiter Directly! I am posting this as a favor to them! Thanks!!
The primary requirements for the position are:
1. Min. 10 years experience working in Fire Alarm design,
2. BS Degree in electrical Engineering, Fire Protection Engineering, or
Fire Protection Technology,
3. Management experience with Fire Alarm design team personnel, oversee
min. of 10 members,
4. Ability to analyze complex systems and develop fire detection and
5. Ability to prepare complex engineering budgets and schedules,
6. Knowledge of National Fire Protection Association and Georgia codes
and standards, Safety Orders of the Division of Occupational Safety and
Health required in the design and layout of fire detection and
7. Effective verbal and written communication skills,
8. Security Clearance eligible.
The successful candidate will have to obtain a Georgia Fire Protection
Professional Engineer (FPE) License. This is a senior management position
and will involve managing a sizable district office. Compensation is open
based upon experience, background, projects, etc. but will be in the range
of $125K – $150K plus benefits. Interested candidates should contact me
at the numbers below or at email@example.com.
Kerns & Associates, Inc.
PO Box 7
Berryville, VA 22611
540 955-3192 office
703 431-2315 cell