Richie Parker, HMS Engineer -"How Do You Get Through Your Day?" - Video Courtesy of Hendrick Motorsports® ESPN® Employees in today’s workplace face many challenges. Work forces have been cut, and in many cases, workdays have been extended. Older workers are unable to retire, while younger workers are unable to find work. New technology is … Continue reading “Addressing Safety Challenges for Disabled Workers” – “How Do You Get Through Your Day?”
Many Safety Articles, Lessons And More By A Good Friend, Phil La Duke! All Are Recommended Reading!
by Phil La Duke
For those of you interested in such things, here is an up to date (I shall endeavor to keep it such) list of my published work, speeches, and appearances.
- 10 Ways to Reinvent Your Safety Incentive Program (ISHN)
- 3 Ways That Success Can Kill Your Company (Entrepreneur)
- 4 Things About Cultivating Thought Leaders The Company Might Regret (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Business Lessons I’ve Learned From Surfing (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Leadership Secrets Stolen From Other People (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Launch (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Questions to Decide If You Need a Business Partner (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Surefire Ways to Wreck Your Social Media Network (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Things Presenters Usually Get Wrong (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Ways to Attract and Retain Millennials (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Ways to Avoid Cash Flow Log Jams
View original post 2,904 more words