Don’t become a target for one of these avoidable citations! Join us on March 29 for an in-depth webinar presented by Meaghan Boyd, a seasoned environmental litigation partner at Alston & Bird, as she discusses best practices for hazardous materials transportation.
- How to identify hazardous materials ahead of transport
- What type of training is required for people who offer transport of hazardous materials
- How to determine appropriate packaging, marking and labeling when transporting a hazardous material
- Penalties for not properly labeling or shipping a “hazardous material”
- How to apply for DOT special permits
- “Hot topics” in hazmat transportation, including lithium batteries, that could lead to compliance risks