Have Questions About OSHA Compliance? I have answers!
I serve and consult for businesses of all sizes with OSHA and safety compliance assistance. If you have an OSHA Compliance question or problem, I will help you immediately by email or phone for a flat fee of $25.00 or more depending on the scope of consulting your business needs. Call me, Jack Benton, CDS at 630-842-7771 or email OSHA Help Desk.
Need onsite OSHA consulting or a safety audit?
We provide “Hands On”, “On the Floor” employee mentoring and safety culture building EHS – Safety & Loss Control & Risk Management Consulting to your manufacturing, construction or insurance company on a contract or full-time basis in the greater Chicago Area & NW Indiana.
Please feel free to call me at 630-842-7771 or email me at BentonSafety@Outlook.com for additional information.
My safety specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Creation, instruction and administration of employee training programs such as Hearing Conservation, Respirator Use, GHS – HAZCOM 2012 (SDS- MSDS), First Aid /AED, PPE Use, Forklift Training & Licensing, DOT, LOTO (lock-out – tag out), Confined Space, Emergency Response and others as required and applicable to your business.
- Written Safety Policy and Procedures tailored to your business.
- Safety Committee creation and administration.
- Industrial Hygiene Experience Including Noise and chemical PEL exposure limit monitoring of employees.
- Above Average Workers Compensation Cost Reduction.
- Risk Management & Risk – Loss Assessments
- Highly Successful Employee Injury DART Rate & Injury Reduction.
- Project Management & Process Safety Management Experience (Chemical & Ammonia)
- Accident investigation, management of workers’ compensation cases and OSHA 300 logs management.
- JHA / JSA conducted on manufacturing equipment, job analysis, and process safety analysis.
- Ergonomic assessments and taking corrective action to minimize the chance of repetitive motion injuries.
- Fleet Safety (100+Vehicles) including DOT, FMCSR / FMCSA, CSA 2010 & HOS Log records retention, drug testing requirements, and driver safety program management.
- Emergency management and employee response team development and implementation.
- Facility Security Management experience along with the use of CCTV, Key Card Access, Fire and Security Alarms.
- Reduced through negotiation cost savings for yearly safety budgets for training programs and PPE.
- Environmental protection, hazardous waste removal including biohazard materials, Clean Air Act chemical air release reporting (EPCRA) SARA Title 5, stormwater (NPDES) permitting program Tier II compliance, TSCA, RCRA and SPCC Planning.