For OSHA Compliance Questions:
Have an OSHA Question? Contact Us and Get An Immediate Answer! – Serving businesses of all sizes with OSHA and Safety Compliance assistance. If you have an OSHA Compliance question or problem, we will help you immediately by email or phone. All for a flat fee of $25.00, unless you contract for more compliance information or safety consulting listed below. If you have a question, please call 630-842-7771 or email Jack Benton at OSHAHelpDesk@ehssafetynewsamerica.com
Compliance Question Payments can be made via PayPal or call for additional payment options!
For Safety Consulting Services:
We provide “Hands On”, “On the Floor” employee mentoring and safety culture building EHS – Safety & Loss Control & Risk Management Consulting to your manufacturing, construction or insurance company on a contract or full-time basis in the greater Chicago Area & NW Indiana.
Please feel free to call me at 630-842-7771 or Email me at BentonSafety@Outlook.com for additional information.
Specialties include, but not limited to:
- Creation, instruction and administration of employee training programs such as Hearing Conservation, Respirator Use, GHS – HAZCOM 2012 (SDS- MSDS), First Aid /AED, PPE Use, Forklift Training & Licensing, DOT, LOTO (lock-out – tag out), Confined Space, Emergency Response and others as required and applicable to your business.
- Written Safety Policy and Procedures tailored to your business.
- Safety Committee creation and administration.
- Industrial Hygiene Experience Including Noise and chemical PEL exposure limit monitoring of employees.
- Above Average Workers Compensation Cost Reduction.
- Risk Management & Risk – Loss Assessments
- Highly Successful Employee Injury DART Rate & Injury Reduction.
- Project Management & Process Safety Management Experience (Chemical & Ammonia)
- Accident investigation, management of workers’ compensation cases and OSHA 300 logs management.
- JHA / JSA conducted on manufacturing equipment, job analysis, and process safety analysis.
- Ergonomic assessments and taking corrective action to minimize the chance of repetitive motion injuries.
- Fleet Safety (100+Vehicles) including DOT, FMCSR / FMCSA, CSA 2010 & HOS Log records retention, drug testing requirements, and driver safety program management.
- Emergency management and employee response team development and implementation.
- Facility Security Management experience along with the use of CCTV, Key Card Access, Fire and Security Alarms.
- Reduced through negotiation cost savings for yearly safety budgets for training programs and PPE.
- Environmental protection, hazardous waste removal including biohazard materials, Clean Air Act chemical air release reporting (EPCRA) SARA Title 5, storm water (NPDES) permitting program Tier II compliance, TSCA, RCRA and SPCC Planning.
Contact me for questions on other services that you may require.