We provide “Hands On”, “On the Floor” employee mentoring and safety culture building EHS – Safety & Loss Control & Risk Management Consulting to your manufacturing, construction or insurance company on a contract or full-time basis in the greater Chicago Area & Northern Illinois. Contact Us Today!
Please use the contact form below to request a call or additional information.
My safety specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Creation, instruction and administration of employee training programs such as Hearing Conservation, Respirator Use, GHS – HAZCOM 2012 (SDS- MSDS), First Aid /AED, PPE Use, Forklift Training & Licensing, DOT, LOTO (lock-out – tag out), Confined Space, Emergency Response and others as required and applicable to your business.
- Written Safety Policy and Procedures tailored to your business.
- Safety Committee creation and administration.
- Industrial Hygiene Experience Including Noise and chemical PEL exposure limit monitoring of employees.
- Above Average Workers Compensation Cost Reduction.
- Risk Management & Risk – Loss Assessments
- Highly Successful Employee Injury DART Rate & Injury Reduction.
- Project Management & Process Safety Management Experience (Chemical & Ammonia)
- Accident investigation, management of workers’ compensation cases and OSHA 300 logs management.
- JHA / JSA conducted on manufacturing equipment, job analysis, and process safety analysis.
- Ergonomic assessments and taking corrective action to minimize the chance of repetitive motion injuries.
- Fleet Safety (100+Vehicles) including DOT, FMCSR / FMCSA, CSA 2010 & HOS Log records retention, drug testing requirements, and driver safety program management.
- Emergency management and employee response team development and implementation.
- Facility Security Management experience along with the use of CCTV, Key Card Access, Fire and Security Alarms.
- Reduced through negotiation cost savings for yearly safety budgets for training programs and PPE.
- Environmental protection, hazardous waste removal including biohazard materials, Clean Air Act chemical air release reporting (EPCRA) SARA Title 5, stormwater (NPDES) permitting program Tier II compliance, TSCA, RCRA and SPCC Planning.
Questions or comments? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP!