NH Fire Marshal Warns About ‘Junk Drawer’ Items After Amherst Blaze LONDONDERRY, NH 8/8/2012 (CBS) – New Hampshire’s Fire Marshal is warning people after a fire at an Amherst, New Hampshire home that is being blamed on a battery, paper clips, post-it notes, and other items stashed in a junk drawer. The prongs of the battery, … Continue reading Updated! – House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt & AA Batteries on the Rise
Updated! – House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt & AA Batteries on the Rise
You must be logged in to post a comment.