“House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt, AA Batteries In Junk Drawers & Other Places Rising”

* If You Know of a Fire Incident in Your Town Caused by 9 Volt, AA or AAA Battery Storage in a Home, Please Note it in the comments Section of this Post! Thank You! Click here for the recent Hastings, Nebraska House Fire on January 16, 2017 If you are storing loose 9 volt … Continue reading “House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt, AA Batteries In Junk Drawers & Other Places Rising”

Advertisements

House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt Batteries In Junk Drawers Rising

* If You Know of  a Fire Incident in Your Town Caused by 9 Volt, AA or AAA Battery Storage in a Home, Please Note it in the comments Section of this Post! Thank You! If you are storing loose 9 volt or AA or other batteries in a kitchen drawer or a "junk" drawer … Continue reading House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt Batteries In Junk Drawers Rising