Deaths & Injury Incidents on the Rise at Restaurants Using Liquid CO2 – Re-Posted Due To High Interest!

Video Courtesy of the Phoenix Fire Department ® Carbon dioxide blamed for Pooler McDonald's death 9/14/2011 By Constance Cooper Carbon dioxide leaking into the walls of a Pooler McDonald’s caused an 80-year-old woman to die last week, investigators have found. It’s the third time in six years carbon dioxide sickened people at a U.S. McDonald’s. … Continue reading Deaths & Injury Incidents on the Rise at Restaurants Using Liquid CO2 – Re-Posted Due To High Interest!