“More Proof That Battery Storage in Junk Drawers Leads to Home Fires”

  SALT LAKE CITY — Who would have thought that those batteries rolling around in your kitchen junk drawer might burn your house down? It happened to a Colorado family, and that wasn’t the first time. Few people routinely give batteries the respect they deserve. Batteries get tossed into junk drawers where they roll around … Continue reading “More Proof That Battery Storage in Junk Drawers Leads to Home Fires”

KCTV5 Exposes The 9-Volt Battery Fire Danger

GRANDVIEW, MO (KCTV) - For the past week, one particular video has been lighting up social media, warning of improperly stored 9-volt batteries sparking devastating house fires. The clip, first posted on the website kidsandcharacter.com, recounts how a battery fire destroyed the home of Fort Collins, CO, resident Dave Miller. It begins with the dramatic … Continue reading KCTV5 Exposes The 9-Volt Battery Fire Danger