“House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt, AA Batteries In Junk Drawers & Other Places Rising”

* If You Know of a Fire Incident in Your Town Caused by 9 Volt, AA or AAA Battery Storage in a Home, Please Note it in the comments Section of this Post! Thank You! Click here for the recent Hastings, Nebraska House Fire on January 16, 2017 If you are storing loose 9 volt … Continue reading “House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt, AA Batteries In Junk Drawers & Other Places Rising”

Advertisements

Workers Comp Exclusive Remedy Challenged

By Roberto Ceniceros    Nebraska grain elevator suit could affect all industries October 9, 2011 - 6:00am AP -Firefighters cut a hole in a Zachow, Wis., grain elevator in June 2010 in searching for an employee who became engulfed in the grain at Sorensen Grain L.L.C. and died. 2010 was a record year for grain entrapment … Continue reading Workers Comp Exclusive Remedy Challenged