Deaths & Injury Incidents on the Rise at Restaurants Using Liquid CO2 – Re-Posted Due To High Interest!

Video Courtesy of the Phoenix Fire Department ® Carbon dioxide blamed for Pooler McDonald's death 9/14/2011 By Constance Cooper Carbon dioxide leaking into the walls of a Pooler McDonald’s caused an 80-year-old woman to die last week, investigators have found. It’s the third time in six years carbon dioxide sickened people at a U.S. McDonald’s. … Continue reading Deaths & Injury Incidents on the Rise at Restaurants Using Liquid CO2 – Re-Posted Due To High Interest!

Bedding Manufacturing Company Honored on National Level in Pennsylvania

Simmons Manufacturing Co.’s Humboldt Industrial Park plant has earned the ‘star’ worksite designation from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The star designation is the highest honor in OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP). With Simmons’ plaque are, from left: Stacy Loar, sewing operator; Joe Wetzel, operations manager; Doreen Rushton, human resources … Continue reading Bedding Manufacturing Company Honored on National Level in Pennsylvania