“House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt, AA Batteries In Junk Drawers & Other Places Rising”

* If You Know of a Fire Incident in Your Town Caused by 9 Volt, AA or AAA Battery Storage in a Home, Please Note it in the comments Section of this Post! Thank You! Click here for the recent Hastings, Nebraska House Fire on January 16, 2017 If you are storing loose 9 volt … Continue reading “House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt, AA Batteries In Junk Drawers & Other Places Rising”

Advertisements

“AA Batteries Cause House Fire In Hastings, Nebraska” & How To Store Batteries Safely In The Home” #FireSafety

AA Batteries Rolling Around In Camera Case Cause House Fire In Hastings, Nebraska "How To Store Batteries Safely In The Home" HASTINGS, Neb. (KSNB) -- Some of us may have that kitchen junk drawer that has loose batteries, tools, and other items in it, but these drawers might be a fire waiting to happen. If … Continue reading “AA Batteries Cause House Fire In Hastings, Nebraska” & How To Store Batteries Safely In The Home” #FireSafety

House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt Batteries In Junk Drawers Rising

* If You Know of  a Fire Incident in Your Town Caused by 9 Volt, AA or AAA Battery Storage in a Home, Please Note it in the comments Section of this Post! Thank You! If you are storing loose 9 volt or AA or other batteries in a kitchen drawer or a "junk" drawer … Continue reading House Fires Caused By Storage of 9 Volt Batteries In Junk Drawers Rising