“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” – “How to Treat Employees to Build a Proactive Safety Culture”
Hi there! My name is Jack Benton, CSD, and I created this blog to share the latest EHS & Safety news with my fellow professionals in the Environmental, Health, and Safety field as well as for first responders, emergency management professionals, and the general public. Safety is for everyone!
For safety consulting, or if you have any guest posting ideas, general suggestions, or questions, you can contact me through the contact form below. Thanks for reading!
Jack Benton, CSD – Chicago, Illinois
For more about me and my background in workplace safety, visit my LinkedIn profile.
Related Safety Articles
- EHS Safety News Stars in “Toxic Hot Seat” on HBO! (ehssafetynews.wordpress.com)
- EHS Safety News America “2013 In Review” (ehssafetynews.wordpress.com)
- Safety Resolutions For 2014: “Help Your Employees Keep Them” (ehssafetynews.wordpress.com)
- Download Free “Safety Photo of the Day” Screensaver – Windows PC (ehssafetynews.wordpress.com)
- Milestone Achieved! – “EHS Safety News America Eclipses 1 Million Hits!” (ehssafetynews.wordpress.com)
Note: The stories and opinions on this blog are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
7 thoughts on “About Jack Benton & EHS Safety News America”
Got it! Great video – Useful at saving lives on site and thanks.
In a discussion regarding use of comics in safety documentation, a link to your site came up. Thanks for including some examples of good and not-so-good examples of appropriate humour regarding site safety!
Glad to provide. for the most part, good examples!
I meant to write this before. Awesome site and content here! -OM
Hi jack. Took a few minutes to look over your blog. Good work! The Mass Trooper video is incredible.
Thank you Chet. I appreciate the kind words about my blog. Yes, that video unfortunately, is one I hope that others can learn from and remember that it only takes a second to be safe or…?